Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I Can't Do It

Yes, you read correctly. I can't do it. What makes me think that I can go through the same thing year after year with the same unattainable goal and be successful? Often times, we hear that the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. Well, here I am and I'm fully admitting that losing weight is not something I can do on my own. So I'm doing things a little differently this time.

I'm not just over looking a different community of people who are where I want to be, I'm emerging myself in it. If I have a goal, I need to look at people who achieved that goal and learn from them. I'm met a few people lately who I think will be influential with my health goals. One lady, named Lisa, seems to be a source of inspiration right now. One of the things I heard her say was to dream big. Sometimes we can't meet our goals because we are dreaming small or thinking about the current situation. We need to dream big and celebrate each step closer to that dream. So here I am-inspired to dream big and work toward it. This morning, I had my healthy and filling, yet delicious breakfast. If you are curious what that was or how it looked like, click here: BREAKFAST. I also worked out for an hour. It hurt, but I think I did it in a way that I can keep it up. I'm trying to do workouts that aren't just temporary. I'm trying to do things that will be a part of my everyday life. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment