Sunday, March 13, 2016

Again

I'm at it again. I've fallen off the wagon. First it started with one small thing, then a couple of small things, and here I am 6 months later and a little heavier. Not just me this time, both my husband and I have gained a little bit of weight. On a brighter note, my kids are fit. They are really fit and I monitor their diets more closely than I do.

Maybe it's because it's me. I'm beginning to realize the value I put on myself is not as highly as I put for those around me and that's a problem. I am valuable. My life is valuable. The hopes and dreams to do more physical things are valuable. The battle I have with my mind to think it's not is absolutely ridiculous. There aren't any good excuses to not be healthy. I am worth it. So again, I type this as a person who has fallen, but I'm not staying down. I'm telling myself that I am valuable enough to work and struggle at getting fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment